- Lucrative remuneration $108,000 ~ 115,000 P/Y + benefits & relocation assistance
- Permanent full-time opportunity with career progression opportunities
- Live and work in a gorgeous town just minutes from the beautiful NSW beaches
A lovely clinically-focused Community Pharmacy located right near the lovely East Coast in a well-known tourist destination is now recruiting for a competent Pharmacist In Charge to take charge and hit the ground running with their vibrant team there.
Benefits you should expect from this opportunity:
- A lucrative remuneration ranging between $108,000 ~ 115,000 P/Y
- Career progression within the organization
- Permanent full-time role with all the benefits and paid holidays
- A fantastic team to work with
- Responsibility with your role, ensuring a challenging, yet rewarding career
- A very healthy team culture
- Fun working atmosphere and progressive work environment
- The opportunity to live in work in one of Australia’s top tourist locations
- Just a short drive from Byron Bay, NSW and the Gold Coast, QLD
They are offering a well above award package inclusive of relocation and potential accommodation assistance for the successful candidate who can prove their worth and untapped potential. If you like to spend long summers on the beach this may just be what you have been looking for!
Join this dynamic team that delivers quality healthcare every day of the week and who will answer to an experienced Pharmacist like yourself. The pharmacy is in a beachside town with a huge surfing culture, tourists, local clubs and cafes, and a vibrant community that is both family and fun-orientated.
Working on a rotational roster, this is a full-time permanent role; you will be responsible for the usual Pharmacist duties including dispensing, counseling and ordering. Top it off with a lucrative 6 figure income ranging from $108,000 ~ 115,000 per annum, there are few Pharmacists who will argue this role, much less not want to apply for it.
Requirements for this role:
- A solid clinical approach to Pharmacy and its services
- Must abide by 6CPA and all professional and Pharmaservices
- Minimum of 2+ years experience as a registered Pharmacist
- Unrestricted AHPRA registration
- Strong communication skills and fluent English
- An Australian resident with full working rights
- Ability to build rapport and relationships with customers
- Strong leadership and management qualities
- A passion for Pharmacy and career progression within the industry
- The ability effectively lead a team and help to create a healthy work environment and team culture
Are you interested in this opportunity?
If so, please send your resume to [email protected] and/or call +61 468 842 406 for a confidential chat regarding your suitability for the role.
Alternatively, have a look at our website to see similar opportunities in the area that you may be interested in: www.gorillajobs.com.au