- Lucrative Hourly Rate up to $40.00 per hour
- Permanent part-time role (25 hours per week)
- No weekends or late nights
A high sought-after part-time position for a Pharmacist In Charge has just been made available in a great Pharmacy located in Western Sydney. An enthusiastic and committed Pharmacist is wanted to take the leadership role and responsibility of delivering quality care and service to its regular customers.
Located in a lovely suburb in the West, this Pharmacy has been essential to the service of its community residents and nursing homes in the area. You will find that this Pharmacy is extremely friendly, relaxed, and personable when interacting day to day with its clientele.
Liaising with the local medical centre and servicing the local nursing homes is essential to this role. You will be responsible to checking the packs and ensuring there are no mistakes.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Checking and packing Webster packs
- Professional patient counseling
- Effective liaising with customers and your support team
- Friendly communication and problem-solving with the customers
- Independent management and running of the branch
The Pharmacist In Charge who is selected will only have to work 3 weekdays. The hourly rate is up to $40.00 per hour for the right candidate.
The successful candidates must have:
- Unrestricted AHPRA Registration
- Clinical experience
- Strong communication skills
- Possess leadership qualities and the ability to mentor and manage
- Longterm commitment to the role
- Impeccable customer service
- 3-4+ years experience as a registered Pharmacist
Are you interested in this opportunity? If you are, please send your resume to [email protected] or call +61 468 842 406 for a confidential chat.
Alternatively, have a look at our website to see similar opportunities within Sydney’s western suburbs. www.gorillajobs.com.au