- Career progression
- Lucrative hourly rate
- Welcoming pharmacist looking to take their first step in an /in-charge role
This Fantastic pharmacy is currently seeking a full-time pharmacist-in-charge to expand its team!
They are looking for someone who is an effective organiser and has exceptional time/task management skills. The right candidate will have exceptional interpersonal, communication (both written and verbal) and customer service skills.
Their ideal candidate will be an effective and efficient pharmacist who is approachable and friendly. This pharmacy offers amazing support from the whole team and a lovely community.
They are wanting to find the right individual who is looking to kick-start/excel in their career through the many opportunities they can provide them with.
A successful candidate will:
- Be attentive and counsel the community with their needs
- prioritise both dispensary needs and display great customer service
- Is resilient
- Has an unrestricted AHPRA registration
- Fantastic interpersonal and communication skills
- Has attention to detail
- Sound knowledge of retail/sales and merchandising
- Webster Pack training
- Management experience – preferred but not essential
Are you interested in this role? This is an immediate start for the right candidate. Please send your resume to [email protected] or call +61 478 765 544 for a confidential chat.
Alternatively, please have a look at our website to see lots of other opportunities near you! www.gorillajobs.com.au. Looking forward to hearing from you!