- Great remuneration + benefits for the right candidate
- Permanent part-time position (20 ~ 30 hours per week)
- Opportunity to work with a great team of professionals and motivated staff
A progressive Community Pharmacy located 20 minutes from the busy Rockhampton is looking for a reliable, passionate, and customer-focused Pharmacist to join their team 3 days of the week or more for a full-time shift.
This is a great opportunity for anyone who has family commitments or is already working part-time and is looking to find a few extra days to cash up.
The days you will be working will be Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday. Weekend work is also available occasionally and can be offered. The shifts you can choose to work are either 7:30 ~ 14:00 or 14:00 ~ 21:00
The hourly rate is negotiable and based on the candidate’s experience and availability.
This Pharmacy also has a compounding lab, vaccination room, Webster packing, and provide sleep apnoea services. Training can be provided if any of the candidates want to improve on their knowledge and skillset. If you are qualified to do any of the above, that would be preferred, but not essential.
The right candidate should possess:
- AHPRA registration
- Student mentality and willingness to learn and take direction
- Likable and friendly personality
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Vaccination certified (preferred)
- Ability to be flexible to cover occasional shifts and weekends
- Fluent English
Are you interested in this position? Please let me know if you think you would be suitable for this role. Send your resume through to [email protected] or call +61 468 842 406 for a confidential chat.
Alternatively, have a look at our website to check out other opportunities we have all across the Queensland areas at: www.gorillajobs.com.au