- Financial assistance to assist you in any relocation!
- Fantastic remuneration raging between $45.00 – $50.00 per hour + benefits
- A diverse role with management responsibilities and flexibility
A Pharmacist is wanted to work in a lovely Community Pharmacy focused on delivering customer care and impeccable service to its loyal patients and the local community. This is a fantastic opportunity to advance your career, manage your team, and help to grow one of the branches near Gladstone Central, QLD.
Benefits of working here:
- Career progression into further managerial roles available through the group
- Potential partnership opportunities down the track if desired
- The opportunity to work with a very reputable organization that look after their staff in every aspect
- A lucrative hourly rate of $45.00 – 50.00 p/h
- A permanent full-time role as Pharmacist In Charge
- Relocation and accommodation assistance
- Easy going, down to earth team & community to work with
Requirements for this role:
- Unrestricted AHPRA registration
- Fluent English skills / strong communication skills
- Strong leadership and management qualities
- The competency and effective ability to run and lead a team
- Experience working as a sole Pharmacist
- A passion for Pharmacy and growth
- Student mentality and the ability and desire to take on and handle the responsibility
Are you interested in this role?
If so, please apply by sending your resume to [email protected] or call +61 468 809 629 for a confidential chat.
Alternatively, have a look at our website to see other opportunities around Australia that may interest you: www.gorillajobs.com.au