- A permanenet full-time role in a management position offering real progression
- Lucrative hourly rate up to $45.00 per hour + accommodation assistance
- Immediate start for the right candidate + benefits
In a beautiful town just a short drive from Newcastle, NSW lies a lovely Community Pharmacy is looking for motivated and driven Pharmacists to join their dynamic team; all of whom are focused and driven to provide quality care and impeccable customer service to the wonderful community.
Benefits of working here:
- Potential accommodation assistance (negotiable)
- Relocation allowance
- Amazing work/life balance
- Higher quality of life
- Lucrative hourly rate between $40.00 ~ 45.00 per hour
- Full-time hours (40 ~ 42 hours per week)
- Great career progression opportunity
- Opportunity to work with a reputable organization in a lovely area only one hour out of Newcastle, NSW
Pharmacists are all moving out of the big cities and traveling up NSW’s beautiful coast for opportunities that are extinct big cities. Toppled with heavy competition, low remuneration, and high living costs, relocation roles are getting more and more ideal, especially for those who have young families and are looking for a better work/life balance.
In this role, you will be looking after the day-to-day operations, as well as receive all of the tools, guidance, and resources necessary to not only become an effective manager but an incredible and competent future. This is a real opportunity that is available for the candidate who can prove their worth and potential, without the carrot dangling in front of them for years and years with no return on investment.
Requirements for the role:
- Ability to work solely
- AHPRA registration with no restrictions
- Experience with sleep apnoea consulting (preferred)
- Good communication skills
- Bubbly, friendly, and enthusiastic personality
- Student mentality
- Experience with FRED dispense (preferred)
Does this position interest you?
If so, please submit your resume to [email protected] or call +61 468 842 406 for a confidential chat.
Alternatively, please have a look at our website for more opportunities within your area in Newcastle, NSW. [email protected]