- Flexible options for permanent full-time/part-time candidates
- Lucrative remuneration up to $120,000 P/Y
- Immediate start for the right candidate
Join a great Community Pharmacy and a group of people who are all like-minded when it comes to healthcare and the outcome of their loyal patients. It’s an independent Pharmacy making waves and effects within the community and the lives of those who reach out.
You can make a difference by being the Pharmacist who jumps for this opportunity and helps to join the same positive force bringing change to this community.
Requirements for the role:
- Current Pharmacist registration with AHPRA
- Ability to communicate and build rapport with patients of all ages
- Confident across professional services and in all dispensary duties
- Student mentality and ability to adapt and grow
- Enthusiasm for developing new business
- Strong communication skills
- Immunization certified (preferred)
- Flexibility to work nights and the occasional weekend
Are you interested in this opportunity? If you are looking to make a change in your career and jump into something new and exciting, send your resume to [email protected] or call +61 468 842 406 for a confidential chat.
Alternatively, have a look at our website to see opportunities in your area that may be better suited for you: www.gorillajobs.com.au