- A competitive remuneration of $45.00 per hour
- Opportunity to work full-time / part-time hours
- Great career progression opportunity
This reputable pharmacy group in Sydney is currently seeking a Pharmacist In Charge to join their team in different locations across the Sydney suburbs. You will get the opportunity to work full-time or part-time, all at your discretion.
They are looking for someone with exceptional organizational skills and excellent task and time management. This is a permanent full-time role with the opportunity to get promoted to Manager after six months of proper mentorship, training, and performance evaluation.
You will be working with a very close-knit group of people. They are a very close team who support and constantly grow and develop together and they are looking for someone to assist them in this journey of theirs. The Pharmacy needs the superstars on board to shape the success of the new year that is starting in a little under two months.
Their ideal candidate will:
- Have exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- The desire for career progression and responsibility
- A great focus on customer service and connecting with the community
- Work alongside a very efficient and stable team
- Open to engage in completing professional services
- Be reliable and take charge where needed
- Unrestricted AHPRA registration
- Immunization certification (preferred)
- Lives within the area
- Local experience and education
- Fluent English and permanent residence in Australia
- Approachable and adaptable to implementations and changes
- Constantly willing to grow and learn
- Student mentality
In return you will receive:
- Lucrative remuneration starting from $45.00 per hour
- Opportunity at career progression after six months review
- Great location just minutes from the Sydney CBD
- Fantastic team to work with full of support and guidance
- Full mentored training and mentorship given
Are you interested in this opportunity? If so, please send your resume to [email protected] and/or call +61 468 842 406 for a confidential chat.
Alternatively, have a look at our website to see similar opportunities within the Sydney area: www.gorillajobs.com.au