- Unique role offering massive career progression with a great organization
- Fantastic Pharmacy located not far from the beautiful beaches of the East Coast
- Great remuneration from $40.00 ~ 45.00 P/H
There is an excellent opportunity as a Managing Pharmacist In Charge to join a lovely Community Pharmacy near Norman Gardens, QLD. This is a permanent full-time position that would suit a Pharmacist with previous management experience who has a strong desire to move forward and advance their career.
This opportunity offers:
- Excellent salary package based on experience and qualification
- $40.00 ~ 45.00 p/h + benefits
- Professional development assistance
- Varied career development opportunities
- Relocation assistance
- Vibrant team to work with
- Healthy team culture
- Live and work in a gorgeous suburb in one of QLD’s most amazing coastal suburbs
- No weekends or late nights past 18:00
- A very dynamic team to work with
- 38 ~ 42 hours over 5 days of the week
This Community Pharmacy is located near the heart of Rockhampton, QLD, a very popular spot for young Pharmacists or families who are looking to get away from the poor remuneration and busy hustle and bustle of the surrounding cities for a better quality of life and work/life balance.
This opportunity would offer you a structured career progression opportunity to become a Pharmacist Manager and essentially be responsible for the day to day of this Community Pharmacy. The successful applicant will work closely with the management outside of the Pharmacy allowing yourself to attain a majority of the responsibility.
Requirements for this role:
- Excellence in customer care
- Impeccable customer service
- Ensuring that the business is meeting its key performance objectives
- Providing proactive management of an engaged team
- Leading an enriching community engagement
- Overseeing implementation and success of professional pharmacy service
- Strong clinical background
- Opioid substitution program experience
- Being an effective leader
- Strong communication skills
- Unlimited AHPRA registration
- Ability to fully engage your team and drive business performance
- Be inspiring with a positive attitude at all times
- Being motivated, enthusiastic, flexible and willing
Are you interested in this opportunity?
If so, please send your resume to [email protected] and/or call +61 468 842 406 for a confidential chat.
Alternatively, have a look at our website to see similar opportunities in your area: www.gorillajobs.com.au