- Gain additional exposure to your long-term career goals
- Progressive community pharmacy near Mount Isa, QLD
- From $50.00 – $60.00/hr + Additional incentives
Dive straight into a Pharmacist In Charge position to lead this pharmacy and team with your charismatic leadership approach to successfully provide exceptional and high-quality healthcare services to our loved community in Mount Isa, QLD.
The benefits of this role include:
- Remuneration between $50.00 – $60.00/hr + Super
- Relocation assistance can be provided
- Additional KPI incentives for meeting targets (Approx 10k/yr) as a bonus
- Permanent full-time position
- Permanent benefits
- Great pharmacy location in the center of town – Close to stations and bus stops!
- Fantastic team to work with
- NO LATE NIGHTS!
- alternate weekends!
- Work alongside a phenomenal and reliable retail manager & team!
The right candidate will:
- Have an unrestricted AHPRA registration
- First-aid qualification
- Knowledge and understanding in the use of FRED dispensing software
- Effective relationship-building skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Ability to understand and provide action to meet KPI’s
If you are interested in working alongside this fantastic pharmacy group and look forward to developing your skills and attaining great career progression,
please email a copy of your CV to [email protected] and feel free to follow up on the progress of your application by calling Jessica on +61 468 809 629.
Alternatively, have a look at our website to see other opportunities in Australia. Simply go to www.gorillajobs.com.au to find the perfect position for you!