- Permanent part-time with the possibility for full-time hours
- Great environment & dynamic team
- Work with a very reputable organization in the Pharmacy industry
A Pharmacist In Charge is wanted to work four days to help support the dynamic team in a wonderful Community Pharmacy.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to partially work on your own and prove responsibility and potential.
You will be surrounded by a great support team. The Pharmacy works nights so the Pharmacist In Charge will be required to do nights. The position would be suitable for someone looking for a bit of work/life balance and potentially obligations during the day.
The hours, rates & days are as follows:
- Tuesday ~ Friday (3:00 ~ 10:00pm)
- 38 ~ 42$ p/h
The requirements for the role are as follows:
- Experience working as a Pharmacist for at least a year
- Unlimited AHPRA registration
- Immunization certification (preferred)
- Results-driven attitude with a dedicated work ethic
- Leadership and organizational skills
- Committed to delivering high-quality services, information, and advice to help improve patient health outcomes.
- Passionate about Pharmacy
- Flexible to work those days and nights
If you feel this role is perfect for you, and you are looking to get out of the busy 9-5 days/40 hour weeks, send your resume to [email protected] or call +61 468 842 406 for a confidential chat.
Alternatively, have a look at our website www.gorillajobs.com.au to find other opportunities that may be more suitable for you!