- Lucrative remunertion of 40 ~ 45$ p/h
- Great environment to work in a great Pharmacy with a low script count
- Opportunity to get involved with a variety of professional services
The Pharmacy offers professional services such as an Opioid substitution and needle exchange program, musculoskeletal & wound management, as well as a strong emphasis on treating OTC skin. You would be required to manage the dispensary, ensure that the Pharmacy is running smoothly, and be the one in charge.
The start date for this role would be either the 17th or the 22nd of September. This temporary work placement ends on the 7th of January.
You can choose to work Monday ~ Friday (no weekends) from 8:00 to 6:00 pm. This would be 50 hours per week.
You can also choose to work Monday ~ Thursday (no weekends) from 8:00 to 6:00 pm. This would be 40 hours per week.
The rate is between 40 ~ 45$ p/h and is dependant on the candidate and their qualifications and experience.
Details to the role:
- Fast and efficient dispensing and managing the dispensary
- Front of shop handling customer inquiries
- Clinical interventions and Medchecks
- Methadone dispensing
- Handling and being involved with the professional services above
- Inventory management and ordering
- Ensuring Workcover invoices are paid in a timely fashion
- Interacting with drug and shop representatives
- Providing impeccable customer service and care
Requirements for the role:
- Being open to working from Monday ~ Thursday/Friday for the duration
- 5+ years of experience as a registered Pharmacist
- Fluent English, strong communication skills
- Ability to speak Arabic (preferred)
- Strong mental health background and OTC product knowledge
- Ability to work as the sole Pharmacist
- Excellent drug and therapeutic knowledge
- Empathy and a nono-judgemental attitude
- Unrestricted AHPRA registration
- Able to commit and work through until the placement period is over
Are you interested in this position? Are you looking for short-term work that will cover you for the next few months? If you tick all of the boxes above, please send your resume to [email protected] and call +61 468 842 406 for a confidential discussion.
Alternatively, have a look at our website to see other opportunities near you. Visit www.gorillajobs.com.au