- Reside alongside an abundance of country landscape and blue coastline
- Lead a team of 3 experienced Pharmacy Assistants
- $40.00p/h over 38 hours per week with optional extra hours if needed
Bundaberg is blessed with an abundance of country and coastline, making it an ideal place for things to do with the family and kids. As well as being the gateway to the Southern Great Barrier Reef, the region is blessed with year-round warm weather, making it brimming with outdoor experiences. The community is a fair mix of young professionals and retiree’s and a food lovers dream with ample specialty cafes and food outlets.
What’s on offer for you?
- Up to $40.00p/h + benefits (up to $50.00p/h on weekends)
- An opportunity to further invest in your career.
- Leadership opportunities
- Partnership opportunity in 3-5 years
Your new roster & duties:
The shop is open from 8:00 am to 8:00 pm Mon – Fri (flexible roster)
There are also additional hours if you are interested (not a requirement)
- Great communication skills
- Roughly 150 – 175 Scripts per day
- You will have a customer-focused approach
- You will have 3 experienced Pharmacy Assistants who look after all stock, ordering and the admin aspects of the shop.
Requirements for this role:
- Unrestricted General AHPRA Registration
- 1 – 2 years registered or newly registered with the right drive, attitude and confidence.
- Ability to work with little to no supervision.
- Immunisation Certified (or willing to obtain)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
If you’re interested in this opportunity and you feel you can add some real value to this Pharmacy, please send your resume to [email protected] or call +61 468 809 629
Alternatively, have a look at our website to see opportunities in your area that may be better suited for you: www.gorillajobs.com.au