- Great remuneration from $35.00 ~ 38.00 per hour
- Great career progression model
- Great location right in the heart of Newcastle
A great opportunity for a Pharmacist is now available on a permanent part-time basis. If you are looking to excel in your career whilst juggling a busy family or personal life obligations and responsibilities, this opportunity is absolutely perfect for you.
You will be working in a suburb just a short 15-minute drive from the heart of Newcastle, located right on the beautiful seaside full of restaurants, cafes, tourist attractions, and the lovely Eastcoast beaches. A great team of people will only add to the fun and convenience of this great new work experience that could be yours.
This is a busy, fast-paced Pharmacy requiring a qualified Pharmacist who has accurate dispensing abilities and excellent customer care. You will as the Pharmacist In Charge, responsible for the effective running of the Pharmacy twice a week.
Requirements to be successful for this role:
- An unrestricted AHPRA registration
- Competency in leadership and management
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work well with others
- Exceptional customer service
- Minfos dispense software fluency
- Flexibility to work weekends and cover shifts if need be
- Ability and experience working in fast high-script count environments
- Immunization certified (preferred)
- Experience with DAA’s and Medchecks
- Good etiquette
- Ability to start as soon as possible
Benefits of working with us:
- Work 3 days (Saturday, Sunday, and Monday) with no late nights
- Remuneration from $35.00 ~ 38.00 per hour
- Immediate start
- Get involved with a great career progression structure offering support and training
- Work with a driven and motivated team
- The opportunity to expand in your role as the Pharmacy and structures change, allowing room to prove one’s self and value to the business
- Beautiful location just 20 minutes from the beautiful Newcastle seaside
- Work with a reputable organization with 52 Pharmacies all across Australia
Are you interested in this opportunity?
Don’t let this pass you by. Apply by sending your resume to [email protected] and call +61 468 842 406 for a confidential chat.
Alternatively, have a look at our website to see similar opportunities within the Newcastle region. www.gorillajobs.com.au