- Permanent full-time hours over 4 days of your choice! Flexibility!
- Great remuneration between $40.00 ~ 45.00 per hour + benefits
- Work in a vibrant, state of the art Pharmacy wit ha dynamic team
In Neural Bay, NSW lies a beautiful recently renovated Pharmacy that is constantly increasing their product range and making a major impact in a positive way with the vibrant Northern Beaches community. In this highly-sought-after role, you will be given all of the tools you need to enjoy and advance in your career.
This Pharmacy is equipped with a beautiful compounding lab, vibrant team, and a forward dispense model in order to ensure quality interaction and customer service. Despite being new, this Pharmacy possesses unique selling and attraction points, making it the talk of the town and growing exponentially in business, reputation, and unique professional services.
The benefits and reasons you should work here:
- Lucrative remuneration between $40.00 ~ 45.00 per hour
- A state of the art Pharmacy to work in
- Permanent full-time hours over 4 days of your choice
- A vibrant team to work with
- No late nights
- Flexibility in your work/life balance
- Future leadership opportunities
- The opportunity to join a team and organization unique in its own way, effectively making positive dents in the industry
- A very customer-focused approach and role, allowing maximum quality customer interaction and opportunity to build relationships
- Beautiful location in Neutral Bay and just 10 minutes from the Sydney CBD
You will be kept up to date with the latest protocols and procedures, as this Pharmacy is constantly adapting, growing, and increasing its product range and services. You would be responsible for the day to day, dispensing, operational tasks, and everything that is required of a competent Pharmacist In Charge.
Is this is the challenge that you’ve been waiting for your whole career, please apply. We only will be taking serious applicants who is an expert with people, medical professionals, and have a desire and passion for Pharmacy. This is not an opportunity to clock in and clock out. This is an opportunity for someone who wants to prove themselves and develop their well-rounded skillset as a Pharmacist.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your resume to [email protected] and/or call +61 468 842 406 for a confidential chat regarding your suitability for the role.
Alternatively, have a look at our website to see similar opportunities in your area: www.gorillajobs.com.au