- Lucrative remuneration starting from $45.00 per hour
- Future leadership and partnership opportunities
- Strong team with a dynamic community and patients
A tight-knit Community needs a quality Pharmacist to join a Community Pharmacy that has been in the region for years and has strong ties with the patients and customers in the area. This will be a permanent full-time opportunity for the right candidate with a start negotiable to you.
Roster & Rates:
Monday ~ Friday
- No late nights
- No weekends
- 40 hours per week
Remuneration between $45.00 ~ 50.00 per hour.
This Pharmacy provides a quality, comprehensive, efficient, cost-effective, and complex range of professional, dispensing, clinical, production, and counseling services for inpatients and outpatients. A part of your role would to optimize drug therapy and contribute to overall medication management.
In addition, you would help to provide drug and therapeutic advice to medical, nursing, and other professionals involved in patient care in accordance with hospital and departmental policies and procedures, and health guidelines. The Pharmacist participates as a member of a team of professional and non- professional staff to deliver optimal medication management services.
Requirements for the role:
- Valid unrestricted AHPRA registration
- Strong communication skills
- Must abide by 6CPA & QCPP
- Leadership and management qualities
- Valid working rights in Australia
- Able to commit for a minimum of 1 year
Are you interested in this position?
If you are, please send your resume to [email protected] and/or call +61 468 842 406 for a confidential chat regarding your suitability for the role.
Alternatively, have a look at our website to see similar opportunities in your area: www.gorillajobs.com.au