- Flexible options for permanent full-time/part-time candidates
- Lucrative hourly rate up to $45.00 per hour + accommodation assistance
- Immediate start for the right candidate in a very reputable Pharmacy
In a beautiful town just 1 hour from Newcastle, NSW lies a lovely Community Pharmacy is looking for motivated and driven Pharmacists to join their dynamic team; all of whom are focused and driven to provide quality care and impeccable customer service to the wonderful community.
Benefits of working here:
- Potential accommodation assistance (negotiable)
- Lucrative hourly rate between $40.00 ~ 45.00 per hour
- Full-time hours (40 ~ 42 hours per week)
- Relocation allowance
- Great community base
- Challenging, yet rewarding role
- Massive growth opportunities
- Great career progression opportunity
- Opportunity to work with a reputable organization in a great area
- Great work/life balance
- Responsibility and management opportunities
- Great job satisfaction
The suburb is a beautiful area and a gateway into the beautiful Newcastle city. You are only a short drive away from the beautiful seaside, national parks, and reservoirs, which is a popular tourist attraction.
The Pharmacy does Webster packing for nursing homes and for the Community. Aside from that, they also provide other professional services like vaccinations, sleep apnoea consultations, and liaising with local medical centers in the area. We have multiple opportunities for permanent part-time/full-time applicants.
Join an award-winning Community Pharmacy, well known for its exceptional commitment to their patients, community, and to each other as a team.
You will be working with a passionate and experienced business owner and a dedicated, supportive team, not to mention the many opportunities that can be offered as well as professional and personal growth.
Requirements for the role:
- Ability to work solely
- AHPRA registration with no restrictions
- Experience with sleep apnoea consulting (preferred)
- Good communication skills
- Bubbly, friendly, and enthusiastic personality
- Student mentality
- Experience with FRED dispense (preferred)
Does this position interest you?
If so, please submit your resume to [email protected] or call +61 468 842 406 for a confidential chat.
Alternatively, please have a look at our website for more opportunities within your area in Newcastle, NSW. [email protected]