- Competitive remuneration between $90,000 ~ 95,000 p/a
- A flexible roster with no weekends + permanent benefits from your start date
- Competent and well-trained team to manage and work with
Now recruiting for a competent and driven Pharmacist In Charge to join a reputable organization near Port Kembla, NSW. Their clients, who are a large part of the community, are loyal and local, so the next Pharmacist will be focused on building relationships and providing impeccable customer care.
Your goal is to provide the best professional service and to improve the quality of health for all our clients. This Pharmacy’s aim is to be as competitive as possible, without compromising the quality of service given.
They are looking for somebody who will fit in well with the large and dynamic team there. Motivation, initiative, and student mentality are the main attributes that will contribute to your success and transition into this busy Pharmacy.
You must have a passion for professional services and motivated to build relationships. You will be working in a great team environment that will allow you to work with a flexible roster.
Your responsibilities include:
- Dispensing and supervising the sales of scheduled medications
- Achieve and strive for excellent customer service for each of our clients within the guidelines and regulations of the profession
- Maintain QCPP standards
- Providing and performing any and all professional services
- Ensuring the smooth running and revenue of the business
- Helping to create a strong team environment and contribute to ensuring a healthy team culture
- Building relationships with clients
- Managing the dispensary
- Front of shop with customers & problem solving
To be applicable for this position you must have :
- AHPRA accreditation
- Willingness to deliver 6CPA
- Ability to work well in a team
- Strong communication skills & fluent English
- Willingness and committed to a longterm position
Does this position interest you?
If so, please send your resume through to [email protected] or apply directly. More information is also available by calling Sean Kelly at +61 468 842 406 for a confidential chat.
Alternatively, have a look at our website to see similar opportunities near you: www.gorillajobs.com.au