- Accommodation and relocation assistance provided + permanent fulltime benefits
- Great location with a reputable organization
- Fantastic remuneration between $100,000 ~ 105,000 p/a
A Community Pharmacy in regional NSW, just 2 short hours from big cities like Port Macquarie, NSW and Newcastle, NSW are now in a position to recruit a competent Pharmacist to join their team. All levels of experience are welcome. This is the perfect opportunity for a Junior Pharmacist to join with them.
Benefits you should expect to receive:
- Relocation assistance and accommodation
- A fantastic work/life benefits
- Country attractions, yet just a short drive near to the big cities
- A challenging, yet rewarding role
- Flexible fortnightly roster
- Fantastic remuneration between $100 ~ 105,000 P/A
- Partnership opportunity (immediate or in the future)
- Vibrant team to work with
- Lovely community demographic
- All levels of experience welcome
They offer an integrated approach to healing and pain management by giving their patients a one-stop-shop solution – providing consultations, prescriptions, 6CPA services, Medschecks, and brilliant healthcare advice and assistance under one roof. You’ll work with great people who have chosen healthcare because they want to make a difference. You will also be able to talk directly with the patients and customers who will come to you with their concerns.
This Pharmacy will disrupt the current old and tired medical clinic system, featuring a modern design and a patient experience modeled on the individualized attention and integrated technology. This is a fantastic place to work and hold pride in.
Requirements to be successful for this role:
- Local experience and education
- Unrestricted AHPRA registration
- Good communication skills
- Strong leadership qualities
- A innovative approach to healthcare
Are you interested in this opportunity?
If so, please send your resume to [email protected] and/or call +61 468 842 406 for a confidential chat.
Alternatively, have a look at our website to see similar opportunities in your area: www.gorillajobs.com.au