- Lucrative remuneration 40 ~ 45$ P/H + benefits
- Permanent full-time position in a management position
- Partnership opportunity available down the track for the right candidate
A qualified and driven Pharmacist In Charge is now being recruited for a management position between two Pharmacies located near Emu Plains, NSW. This would require management experience as you will be thrown into a challenging and rewarding position that would require leadership and management experience!
Hard work, the ability to lead and manage, and a strong eye for business acumen are the three key things that will make you successful in this role. You will be responsible for the dispensary and growth of the business, along with managing a big team of people and staff all focused on customer care and the smooth running of the Pharmacies.
There is another smaller Pharmacy located in a medical centre that will require management as well. You will be required to also push 6CPA claims and abide by them as well as meeting targets and KPIs. Compounding experience is also essential as the professional services will expand in the future.
The right candidate will possess the following:
- Initiative, proactiveness, and a creative approach to business and its growth
- Ability to push 6CPA claims and KPIs
- Compounding experience (MEDISCA or PCCA)
- Immunization certification
- Minimum of 5+ years experience in this industry
- Management experience
- Strong leadership qualities
- A passion to grow and excel in your career as well as grow the business
- A strong desire to succeed and provide excellent customer care and service
- Experience managing a dispensary (preferred)
- Flexibility to work long hours, some nights, and an occasional weekend
- The ability to adapt and take any role that is required of you
- Strong communication skills
Benefits of working with this group:
- A lucrative remuneration (40 ~ 45$ p/h)
- Permanent full-time position with an immediate start for the right candidate
- The opportunity to be Dispensary Manager or manage and run your own compounding lab
- Future partnership for anyone who can commit for over a year and prove their worth in the business
- A big team of people to work within a successful organization
- Involvement in the growth of this business and its expanding professional services
Is this position of interest to you? If so, please send your resume to [email protected] and call +61 468 842 406 for a confidential chat. Due to the experience and qualifications required, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Alternatively, have a look at other opportunities that we have in Sydney by checking out our website: www.gorillajobs.com.au. Looking forward to hearing from you!