- Lucrative starting rate of $45.00 per hour + rental assistance
- Partnership opportunity in the future with a funded ownership training program
- Huge opportunity for anyone who is tired of the rat race and getting nowhere
An amazing opportunity is now available for a permanent full-time Pharmacist In Charge. This is a big opportunity, only targeted towards serious Pharmacists who possess a strong passion for Pharmacy as well as wanting to take their career to the next step.
As the Pharmacist In Charge of this forward dispense model pharmacy, you will be overseeing the overall operations of the pharmacy together with an experienced Retail Manager and motivated dispensary and front of shop team.
Medium script trade, together with appropriate staffing levels allows for excellent customer counseling interaction time. This is an incredible opportunity for anyone who is young or experienced in their career to join this incredible organization tailored to suit your career needs and progression goals. You will be working with a young, dynamic all of whom are completely focused on delivering exceptional customer service and care to the wonderful community there.
You will be involved in many and varied pharmacy professional services as this site offer vaccinations, patient medication profiles, home medication reviews (done by another Pharmacist) to name just a few of the services provided to the community. Healthchecks are also a big focus for this Pharmacy.
Requirements for the role:
- Good communication skills
- Unrestricted AHPRA registration
- Ability to work well with a team
- Trustworthy, reliable, and driven personality
- A minimum of 2+ years of experience as a registered Pharmacist
- Immunization certified (preferred)
- A strong passion for Pharmacy
- Local education and experience
- Fluent English and permanent residence in Australia
Benefits of working here:
- $45.00 p/h during the week & $55.00 p/h during the weekends.
- Incredible team to work with
- Permanent full-time work
- Live and work right next to beautiful bays and beaches
Are you interested in this opportunity? Please send your resume through to [email protected] or call +61 468 842 406 for a confidential discussion.
Alternatively, have a look at our website to see similar opportunities in regional NSW areas: www.gorillajobs.com.au