- 3 days of the week providing you sufficient hours (20+) and no weekends
- Permanent benefits entitled to you from the start of your employment date
- Lovely location near Hornsby, NSW
A Pharmacist In Charge is now needed for a growing Community Pharmacy near Hornsby, NSW to join them on a permanent part-time basis. Join an organization looking to team up and join with exceptional candidates, growing their business and customer base across the Hills District. This is a real opportunity for serious candidates who are looking for more than just to work as an employee within their job description.
Benefits you should expect to receive:
- Permanent part-time role (3 days a week)
- No weekends
- Lucrative remuneration up to $42.00 per hour
- Fantastic location near Hornsby, and only 30 minutes from the Sydney CBD
- A dynamic team to work with
- Job satisfaction and work/life balance
- Healthy team culture and work environment
- The opportunity to continue ongoing after the 12-month contract is finished
You would be required to implement your own business strategies and procedures. You will be encouraged to think outside of the box and work to your full potential. You will be required to work as the Pharmacist In Charge
As the cities are becoming overcrowded, over-competitive, with low remuneration and no career progression, these opportunities will up fast and will attract the right candidates to grow revenue an business and have a real opportunity at learning how to be an effective business and medical professional.
Are you interested in this opportunity?
If you feel this is the perfect career move for you, please send your resume to [email protected] and/or call +61 468 842 406 for a confidential chat regarding the opportunity and your suitability for the role.
Alternatively, have a look at our website to see similar opportunities in your area: www.gorillajobs.com.au