- Be a 1:1 Mentor to developing Pharmacists + Lead the store and team!
- Situated in an excellent location close to all necessities & coastal beaches
- Up to $100,000 package on offer
Rockhampton is an industrial and agricultural centre of the north and is the regional centre of Central Queensland. Rockhampton is also a large tourist destination known for its history and culture supporting such institutions as the Rockhampton Art Gallery, one of the most extensive regional galleries in Australia. It is also famous as the hometown of Rod Laver – one of the best tennis players in history
The city is served by the Rockhampton Airport (A 1-hour flights from Brisbane Airport – BNE) and acts as a gateway to local tourist locations such as the Capricorn Caves and Mount Archer National Park, as well as regional tourist areas such as Yeppoon and the Capricorn Coast alongside the island chains offshore that include Great Keppel Island.
This Pharmacy supports growth and new business strategies and is looking for a Pharmacist to help run the day to day; dispensary, team operations, professional counselling while being able to provide excellent quality care to the customers.
What’s on offer for you?
- Up to $100,000 package
- Potential relocation allowance (negotiable)
- Supportive and friendly environment and team culture
- Career progression and training
The successful applicant will possess:
- 1+ years experience as a registered Pharmacist
- An unrestricted General AHPRA registration
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Longterm goals within the industry
if you’re ready to accept some career progression and feel you can add some real value to this Pharmacy please send your resume to [email protected] or call +61 468 809 629 for a confidential discussion.
Alternatively, have a look at our website to see similar opportunities near your area: www.gorillajobs.com.au