- Lucrative hourly rate of $50.00 per hour + benefits
- Furnished housing and relocation assistance provided
- Fantastic opportunity in a lovely suburb
You will be working with a team of people, with another branch nearby for constant support. You will take on the role of acting manager and keep your focus mainly on 6CPA and professional services. Team culture is extremely important here so the right candidate would have to have great communication and interpersonal skills.
Requirements for this role:
- Unrestricted AHPRA registration
- A minimum of 1 year working as a registered Pharmacist
- Fluent English skills / strong communication skills
- Strong leadership and management qualities
- The competency and effective ability to run and lead a team
- Experience working as a sole Pharmacist
- A passion for Pharmacy and growth
- Student mentality and the ability and desire to take on and handle the responsibility
- A minimum of 2 years commitment
- Career progression
- The opportunity to work with a very reputable organization who look after their staff in every aspect
- A lucrative hourly rate of $50.00 p/h
- A permanent full-time role as Pharmacist Manager
- Relocation and fully furnished accommodation assistance
Are you interested in this role?
If so, please apply by sending your resume to [email protected] or call +61 468 842 406 for a confidential chat.
Alternatively, have a look at our website to see other opportunities around Dubbo, Central NSW, Newcastle, NSW, and Port Macquarie, NSW! www.gorillajobs.com.au