- Lucrative remuneration betwen 40 ~ 45$ P/H (40 to 50 hours p/w)
- Great opportunity to prove leadership abilities for a short-commitment period
- Great environment to work in with a low script count
A Community Pharmacy located near Rooty Hill, NSW is looking for a qualified Pharmacist In Charge to join their team and cover an absence leave for 4 months.
You will be working in a relaxed environment in a Community Pharmacy that specializes in professional services. The role would focus on dispensing fast and efficiently, fostering compliance, clinical interventions with a strong focus on assisting patients clinically.
The Pharmacy offers professional services such as an Opioid substitution and needle exchange program, musculoskeletal & wound management, as well as a strong emphasis on treating OTC skin.
The start date for this role would be either the 17th or the 22nd of September. This temporary work placement ends on the 7th of January.
Details to the role:
- Fast and efficient dispensing and managing the dispensary
- Front of shop handling customer inquiries
- Clinical interventions and Medchecks
- Methadone dispensing
- Handling and being involved with the professional services above
- Inventory management and ordering
- Ensuring Workcover invoices are paid in a timely fashion
- Interacting with drug and shop representatives
- Providing impeccable customer service and care
Requirements for the role:
- Being open to working from Monday ~ Thursday/Friday for the duration
- Fluent English, strong communication skills
- Ability to speak Arabic (preferred)
- Strong mental health background and OTC product knowledge
- Ability to work as the sole Pharmacist
- Excellent drug and therapeutic knowledge
- Empathy and a nono-judgemental attitude
- Unrestricted AHPRA registration
- Able to commit and work through until the placement period is over
The role will be from Monday ~ Thursday (8:00 to 6:00 pm). You will receive 40 hours per week. The rate is between 40 ~ 45$ P/H (negotiable)
Are you interested in this position? Are you looking for short-term work that will cover you for the next few months? If you tick all of the boxes above, please send your resume to [email protected] and call +61 468 842 406 for a confidential discussion.
Alternatively, have a look at our website to see other opportunities near you. Visit www.gorillajobs.com.au