- Starting at $45.00/hr negotiable on experience
- Team is super supportive & passionate about their work
- Potential partnership opportunities
Come join this lovely community Pharmacy near Fremantle, WA. You will find yourself feeling lucky to work with a fantastic and driven team operating a busy Pharmacy and tending the local patients and community there.
Benefits of the role:
- Remuneration from $45.00/hr
- Partnership opportunity
- Flexible work/life balance in a gorgeous suburb
- Live in a beautiful community with lakes, museums, botanical gardens, local cafes, a fantastic school system, and an overall great lifestyle
- No methadone program
- Flexibility and additional hours if needed
- Immediate permanent full-time hours and position
- Great career progression opportunity
Requirements for this role:
- Must have unrestricted AHPRA registration
- Fluent English skills / strong communication skills
- Strong leadership and management qualities
- The competency and effective ability to run and lead a team
- Experience working as a sole Pharmacist
- A passion for Pharmacy and growth
- Student mentality and the ability and desire to take on and handle the responsibility
If this is the position you have been waiting for then APPLY NOW!
Feel free to also forward a copy of your resume to [email protected] and follow up with a confidential chat by calling Jessica on +61 468 809 629
Alternatively, have a look at our website to see other opportunities in Queensland. Simply, go to www.gorillajobs.com.au to find the perfect position for you!