- Relocation Assistance to make your relocation as smooth as possible!
- $120,000 pa.
- Supportive community Pharmacy working alongside a team of 5+
Enjoy the coastal aquatic playground of Port Lincoln, SA where you will be surrounded by pure white sand and sweeping ocean views of both Spencer Gulf and the Great Australian Bight.
This reputable community Pharmacy is looking for a qualified Pharmacist In Charge to step up and lead their team. Ideally, they’re looking for an adaptable Pharmacist who can work effectively in a busy store while executing phenomenal leadership skills to their team and be a team player!
What’s on offer for you?
- Generous relocation package
- Training and development
- $120,000 pa. + benefits
- Leave the hustle and bustle of the City behind and enjoy this vibrant coastal location
- Work within a very supportive, dynamic and knowledgable team
Your duties will include
- Great communication skills
- Abide by 7CPA
- You will have a customer-focused approach
- Coaching and leadership skills
- Methadone dispensing
- Liaising professionally with nursing homes, doctors and nurses
Requirements for this role:
- Unrestricted AHPRA registration
- Immunisation Certified (or willing to obtain)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
If you’re interested in this opportunity and you feel you can add some real value to this company, please send your resume to [email protected] or call +61 478 765 544
Alternatively, have a look at our website to see opportunities in your area that may be better suited for you: www.gorillajobs.com.au