- Remuneration ranging between $38.00 ~ 42.00 per hour + permanent benefits
- A solid 12 month contract with the opportunity to go permanent after that period
- Permanent full-time hours up to 52 hours per week
A 12-month contract role is available for a competent Pharmacist In Charge to cover maternity leave. This position also has the opportunity to extend to a permanent position after those months. Start date is also negotiable for the right candidate and their availability.
The roster and rates:
- Monday 8:00 ~ 8:00 pm
- Tuesday 8:00 ~ 8:00 pm
- Wednesday 8:00 ~ 4:00 pm
- Thursday 8:00 ~ 4:00 pm
- Friday 8:00 ~ 8:00 pm
This opportunity will provide you 52 hours per week.
The base rate will be between $38.00 ~ 42.00 per hour + permanent benefits (4 weeks annual paid leave + 10 paid sick days) entitled to you from the start of your employment.
You will be working with a team of 4 ~ 5 staff members within your area at any given day. The Pharmacist would be required to deal with patients with impeccable customer service and do their job diligently to cater to the loyal community.
Your role will consist of recommending supplements, clinical interventions, Medschecks, independently workin as well as with your good team players, and ensuring the day to day is being run efficiently.
Requirements that will help you be successful at this role:
- Valid unrestricted AHPRA registration
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Available to complete the entirety of the contract position
- Ability to build relationships with customers and patients
- A strong approach to patient outcome and satisfaction
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Fluent grasp of the English language
- Passion for Pharmacy
Does this position interest you?
If so, please send your resume through to [email protected] or apply directly. More information is also available by calling Sean Kelly at +61 468 842 406 for a confidential chat.
Alternatively, have a look at our website to see similar opportunities near you: www.gorillajobs.com.au