- Remuneration $45.00-$50.00/hr + super + benefits
- Relocation and rent assistance negotiable group
- Perfect role for an inspired & motived pharmacist with innovative ideas
Families are attracted to affordable acreage homes and country-like schools are looking to the southern corridor to raise their youngsters.
Edmonton located a short 15-20 minute drive from Cairns CBD was the only Far Northern suburb to make the national Top 100 Suburbs For Family Living report, compiled by RP Data for mortgage broker Aussie Home Loans.
The benefits of this role are:
- Get the opportunity to further develop your skills as a pharmacist and progress to leadership roles within the pharmacy
- Work alongside an incredible and supportive team
- Work within a beautiful and friendly community where everyone is your neighbor
- Relocate to a very involved and progressive community located in Orange, NSW
- Opportunity for further development and training in additional courses and professional services with the support of the pharmacy owner
- Opportunity to explore and get additional exposure in professional services
- Relocation and rent assistance negotiable for the right candidate
Requirements for the role:
- Must have unrestricted AHPRA registration
- Have exceptional communication skills
- Fantastic interpersonal skills
- A great focus on customer service and connecting with the community
- Be reliable and committed
- Speaks fluent English
- Is approachable and friendly
Does this position interest you?
If so, please send your resume through to [email protected] or apply directly. More information is also available by calling Jessica Wallace at +61 468 809 629 for a confidential chat.
Alternatively, have a look at our website to see similar opportunities near you: www.gorillajobs.com.au