- Newly registered Pharmacists encouraged to apply
- $42.00-$45.00/hr + Benefits
- Regular mentoring + career development coaching with Pharmacy owner
This pharmacy is a lovely fast-paced, progressive, community pharmacy, you will be provided with plenty of support in this working environment from the rest of the team!
They are seeking someone who is passionate about the industry, has exceptional retail/sales abilities, strong customer service skills as they will work in a customer/community-focused environment, and, have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
The benefits of this position:
- A permanent full-time position
- Permanent full-time benefits
- The opportunity to work for a progressive pharmacy where they focus on promoting your growth
- A close-knit down to earth community to work within
- Immediate start for the right candidate
- Rental or relocation assistance (negotiable)
The candidate is required to:
- Unrestricted AHPRA registration
- Management experience (preferred but not required)
- Confidence in working in a team environment and independently
- Strong retail skills and understanding of merchandising
- Organization and time management skills
Are you interested in this role? This is an immediate start for the right candidate. Please send your resume to [email protected] or call +61 468 809 629 for a confidential chat.
Alternatively, please have a look at our website to see lots of other opportunities near you! www.gorillajobs.com.au Looking forward to hearing from you!