- Permanent full-time position + immediate start
- Great learning opportunity and career progression for young Pharmacists
- Competitive remuneration and incentives
The candidate should be well organized, confident, have excellent communication skills, and be able to follow and implement protocols accurately. Working solely is also a part of this role, so given that, all of the training and support that you will need will be provided to you.
There is plenty of opportunities to expand your skills and training here. A high-script volume Pharmacy with plenty of time to focus your attention to customer care and professional services. You will be working with a big team of people to help share the responsibility equally and provide excellent customer service.
Requirements for the role:
- Unrestricted AHPRA registration
- A passion for Pharmacy
- Reliable and trustworthy character
- A desire to grow within the industry and progress in your career
- Good communication skills and ability to build relationships with customers
- Bachelor of Pharmacy
- Ability to work full-time
- Flexibility to work occasional weekends and one late night until 8 pm
Are you interested in this position? If you feel this is you, and you want to kickstart your career with a bang, please send your resume through to [email protected] or call +61 468 842 406
Alternatively, have a look at our website to see other positions that we have available in the Gold Coast and Brisbane areas. www.gorillajobs.com.au