- Accommodation assistance + sponsorship (permanent residency)
- Competitive & negotiable hourly rate
- Amazing career progression for anyone in their first year
A Pharmacist is needed for a lovely Community Pharmacy located just 3 hours outside of the Melbourne CBD. A very relaxed environment and supportive atmosphere await that Pharmacist who wants to get away from the busy city and join the dynamic team here.
You will be working on a full-time roster (40 hours a week) with a fantastic support team and Senior Pharmacist. You will receive full training, support, and assistance with anything that you might need. This is the perfect opportunity for a newly registered Pharmacist who wants to kick off their career with a bang!
There is a strong focus on customer relationships and excellent care and support for the community You will be required to try and build strong relationships with the customers there.
The right candidate will need to possess:
- Strong communication skills
- A passion for Pharmacy
- Dedication and strong work ethic
- Unlimited AHPRA registration
- The ability to work under pressure and high script counts
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Minimum of a 2-year commitment
If you’re tired of being behind a counter dispensing in a fast-paced environment and would like to come out and join a relaxed team all of whom which have the same goals in mind, look no further. Sponsorship and opportunity for permanent residence are available for the right candidate who would be able to prove themselves.
Does this opportunity interest you? Please submit your resume to [email protected] and/or call +61 468 842 406 for a confidential chat regarding your next step.
Alternatively, have a look at our website that has many opportunities that may be more suitable for you. www.gorillajobs.com.au