- Competitive hourly rate
- Career Progression
- Join a small team who are focused on providing quality healthcare
This is a great opportunity for a self-motivated and highly organised Pharmacist to work within a fun environment with an exceptional team. This is a Full-time position that is offering 38hrs a week minimum.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Flexibility to work weekends
- Confidence and competency
- Dispensing accuracy
- Unrestricted Registration (AHPRA).
- knowledge of 6CPA.
- Strong retail skills and understanding of sales and merchandising
- Proven experience of a Pharmacist in an Australian community pharmacy.
If you are interested in working in this amazing community pharmacy, please email a copy of your CV through to [email protected], and feel free to follow up on the progress of your application by calling Alyssa on +61 478 765 544.
Alternatively, have a look at our website to see other opportunities in Melbourne. Simply go to www.gorillajobs.com.au to find the perfect position for you!