- Lucrative remunerations for the right candidate
- A fantastic opportunity with a reputable organization within the TAS community
- Excellent career progression opportunity
Pharmacies across Launceston are now recruiting for qualified Pharmacists who live locally or want to relocate for state nomination reasons. Permanent full-time positions are available for the right candidates!
You will be supported through your career progression. These Pharmacies have great professional services and consultation rooms where they provide quality care for the community.
Your role will be very forward dispensing and customer-focused. The Pharmacist is always required to be in front of the shop and handle customer inquiries.
Requirements for this role:
- Strong communication skills
- A passion for Pharmacy
- Immunization certification (preferred)
- Experience with Webster packing and clinical interventions
- Ability to work well with a team
- Ability to work solely and independently
- Unrestricted AHPRA registration
- Ability to connect with customers and build relationships
- Must abide by 6CPA programs
Are you interested in this position? If you are looking for new challenges and opportunities, please send your resume to [email protected] and call +61 468 842 406 for a confidential chat.
Alternatively, have a look at the other positions that we have in Tasmania: www.gorillajobs.com.au