- Permanent Full-time position
- Lucrative hourly rate and benefits!
- Career development opportunities
Join this fantastic pharmacy in Gippsland VIC who are currently seeking a Full-time pharmacist to add to their dynamic team!
This pharmacy is a lovely fast-paced community pharmacy, you will be provided with plenty of support in this working environment from the rest of the team!
They are seeking someone who is passionate about the industry, has exceptional retail/sales abilities, strong customer service skills as they will work in a customer/community-focused environment, and, have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Their ideal candidate will be someone who has great time and task management abilities, someone who is efficient and effective in their daily tasks, someone who values community and team culture and most importantly, a candidate who is dedicated and motivated to strive in their career.
The candidate is required to:
- Hold an unrestricted AHPRA registration
- Management experience (preferred but not required)
- Confidence in working in a team environment and independently
- Strong retail skills and understanding of merchandising
- Organisation and time management skills
- Flexible with their availability (ie. occasional night and weekend)
Are you interested in this role? This is an immediate start for the right candidate. Please send your resume to [email protected] or call +61 478 765 544 for a confidential chat.
Alternatively, please have a look at our website to see lots of other opportunities near you! www.gorillajobs.com.au. Looking forward to hearing from you!