- Remuneration between $38.00 ~ 40.00 per hour + benefits
- No late nights giving you great work/life balance
- Reputable organization to join with just 10 minutes from the heat of Newcastl
A Pharmacist position is now available for a candidate passionate about Pharmacy, patient outcome, and professional services. There are no requirements on the years of experience, but only on the drive, character, and vision of the candidate that would be suitable for this great opportunity. This is an immediate start for the right candidate.
Situated in a gorgeous Newcastle suburb, just a short drive to the coastal beaches and many attractions this city has to offer lies a Community Pharmacy that has been serving the community for many, many years. With a high script count and a large customer base, this position is very much focused on customer interaction and professional services.
Benefits you should expect to receive:
- Remuneration between $38.00 ~ 40.00 per hour (negotiable, depending on suitability and experience)
- A job role that is strongly focused on customer interaction, patient counseling, and professional services
- Relocation assistance and starting bonus ($3,000 ~ 5,000)
- Flexibility within your role
- A dynamic team to work with
- A healthy work/life balance
- Future partnership
Join an organization looking to team up and join with exceptional candidates, growing their business and customer base across the southern shores. This is a real opportunity for serious candidates who are looking for more than just to work as an employee within their job description.
Requirements to be successful within this position:
- Commitment to their passion
- Strong communication skills
- A passion for Pharmacy and constant personal development
- Student mentality
- The ability to build strong relationships with customers and employees
- Strong leadership and management abilities
- Willingness to work outside of their comfort zones
- A strong clinical approach
Are you interested in this opportunity?
If you feel this is a perfect opportunity for you, please reach out by sending your resume to [email protected] and/or call +61 468 842 406 for a confidential chat regarding the role and your suitability for it.
Alternatively, have a look at our website to see similar opportunities in your area: www.gorillajobs.com.au