- A lucrative hourly rate of $45.00 ~ 50.00 per hour
- A great organization to work and develop your skills with
- Permanent full-time hours and future leadership opportunities
A wonderful Community Pharmacy located just a short drive from Bateman’s Bay, NSW is now looking for a permanent full-time Pharmacist to join their wonderful organization.
The ideal candidate will also be required to work as an effective and efficient pharmacist who is approachable and friendly. This pharmacy offers amazing support from the whole team and a lovely community. They are wanting to find the right individual who is looking to kick-start/excel in their career through the many opportunities they can provide them with.
Your job will be to provide 6CPA services and manage the dispensary and other staff to ensure everyone is doing things to the standard that the client and communities require. Especially due to the fact that this Pharmacy has won awards for best local business and best Community Pharmacy within that area. They are extremely organized and are looking only to take on like-minded individuals.
You will be given permanent full-time hours and a lucrative rate up to $45.00 per hour.
- Unrestricted AHPRA registration
- Strong communication skills
- Flexibility to work with the roster (you may be required to open or close the shop upon occasion)
- A minimum of 2 ~ 3 years of experience
- Live or be willing to relocate locally
- Fluent English
- Local experience and education
- A passion for Pharmacy
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to connect with and build relationships with people.
Are you interested in this opportunity?
If so, please send your resume to [email protected] and/or call +61 468 842 406.
Alternatively, have a look at our website: www.gorillajobs.com.au to see similar opportunities within coastal NSW.