- Remuneration up to $45.00 per hour + permanent benefits
- Opportunity to join a wonderful independent group in an ideal location
- Great remuneration up to $45.00 per hour
In a beautiful town just a short drive from Wagga Wagga, NSW lies a lovely Community Pharmacy is looking for motivated and driven Pharmacists to join their dynamic team; all of whom are focused and driven to provide quality care and impeccable customer service to the wonderful community.
Benefits of working here:
- Potential accommodation assistance (negotiable)
- Lucrative hourly rate between $40.00 ~ 45.00 per hour
- Full-time hours (40 ~ 42 hours per week)
- Part-time hours (at your discretion)
- Great career progression opportunity
- Opportunity to work with a reputable organization in a great area.
The suburb is a beautiful area and part of a very large Community. This is a fantastic location for young families looking to get away from the city. National parks, zoos, and botanic gardens await you as well as a massive adventure and sports culture.
The Pharmacy does Webster packing for nursing homes and for the Community. Aside from that, they also provide other professional services like vaccinations, sleep apnoea consultations, and liaising with local medical centers in the area.
Requirements for the role:
- Ability to work solely
- AHPRA registration with no restrictions
- Experience with sleep apnoea consulting (preferred)
- Good communication skills
- Bubbly, friendly, and enthusiastic personality
- Student mentality
- Experience with FRED dispense (preferred)
Does this position interest you?
If so, please submit your resume to [email protected] or call +61 468 842 406 for a confidential chat.
Alternatively, please have a look at our website for more opportunities within your area in Dubbo and other areas in regional NSW. [email protected]