- Lucrative remuneration and benefits
- Flexible roster allowing for a great work/life balance
- Career progression in gaining extensive experience in professional services
Are you looking for your next step in the industry as a pharmacist and want to further progress and develop your skills and knowledge in professional services! Then this is the ideal role for you!!
This pharmacy is currently on the search for a permanent full-time pharmacist who shows a remarkable amount of motivation, drive and overall passion for the industry! This position is very unique as you will be trained in and working in multiple areas of the pharmacy from the compounding, performing medical interventions, dispensing and more!
The benefits of this position can provide you with:
- The flexibility to work and maintain a very healthy and positive work/life balance
- They can offer you a very generous remuneration package including $38.00 – $40.00/hr during the week and more on weekends!
- A dynamic team culture that promotes your growth, independence and development to excel in this industry
- The ability to shine and enhance in the skills of professional services that the pharmacy offers!
- Be trained and work alongside cutting edge professional services
The ideal candidate for this position will:
- Be highly motivated and willing to go the extra mile
- Have excellent time/task management
- Eager to learn and further develop their skills as a pharmacist through gaining additional knowledge in current and leading-edge professional services
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Has exceptional customer service and customer care skills
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced environement
- Has an unrestricted AHPRA registration
- Able to work effectively independently and as part of a team
- Adaptable and willing to learn
This position is fantastic as it is a permanent full-time position where the days required to work is as follows:
- Alternative Monday’s
If you are interested in working at this amazing pharmacy and look forward to developing your skills and attaining great career progression, please email a copy of your CV through to [email protected] and feel free to follow up on the progress of your application by calling Alyssa on +61 478 765 544.
Alternatively, have a look at our website to see other opportunities in Victoria, Australia. Simply go to www.gorillajobs.com.au to find the perfect position for you!