- Lucrative hourly rate between $40.00 ~ 45.00 p/h + full-time benefits
- Accommodation + relocation assistance
- Work in a great coastal location in the gorgeous Esperance area
Pharmacists are required for a lovely coastal area in lovely Southern WA. Pharmacists in their first or second year feel free to apply. This is a permanent full-time position with all of the benefits and accommodation for the next qualified candidate.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a newly registered or experienced pharmacist looking for a change of pace. Full training and support will be provided, and you will have the opportunity to work with a dynamic team over a few pharmacies.
You will be working alongside a fantastic support team. This is a great place for anyone who is hungry and keen to develop their skills and learn how to be a professional. You will be able to network with multiple teams whilst giving your assistance and professional customer care to the community.
The Pharmacy hours are: (40 hours minimum for full-time candidates)
You will need to possess the following:
- Professionalism and a hunger to learn
- AHPRA registration
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Student mentality and a willingness to learn
- Hunger and drive
- Flexibility with shifts
- A minimum of a 1-year commitment
- Valid visa and working rights in Australia
- Ability to build relationships with the Community
- Must abide by 6CPA
Are you interested in this position? If you are young, new, and have a strong desire to learn, look no further! Send your resume to [email protected] and/or call +61 468 842 406 for a confidential chat.
Alternatively, have a look at our website to see other opportunities within your area: www.gorillajobs.com.au