- Lucrative remuneration between $40.00 ~ 45.00 per hour + incentives
- Permanent full-time hours over 4 days of your choice
- A vibrant team to work with in Sydney’s high-deographic Eastern Suburbs region
A Pharmacist is needed for a brilliant state of the art Pharmacy located in Sydney’s high-demographic Eastern Suburbs region. This is an immediate start for the right candidate who can join this high-standard, driven, progressive group of medical professionals.
This newly renovated, extremely modern Pharmacy equipped with the latest equipment and technology is one of the biggest opportunities this year. Equipped with a beautiful compounding lab, dispensing robot, biocharger, DNA testing services, and 6CPA services, this location, facility, and a team to join is a dream for any driven, competent, and confident Pharmacist to test and prove their management skills.
Benefits you should expect to receive:
- Lucrative remuneration between $40.00 ~ 45.00 per hour
- Incentives and payrise bonuses based on criteria, targets, and KPIs being reached
- A beautiful state of the art facility to work in
- A strong role and focus on professional services and customer interaction
- Flexibility within your role
- A fun, dynamic team to work with
- Healthy work/life balance
- No late nights!
- A short drive from the Sydney CBD and beautiful Eastern Suburbs beaches and attractions
This newly built Pharmacy is the talk of the town. They hold a high reputation and so the standard matches the expectations from themselves as well as the tight-knit community. With its constantly increasing product range and gradual growth, this would be a fantastic place to let your career sit and allow your qualities and abilities as a Pharmacist and manager to grow.
Requirements to be successful in this role:
- Building relationships with the community
- A fluent grasp of the English language
- Familiarity with the Eastern suburbs demographic
- Local experience and education
- Unrestricted AHPRA registration
- Strong communication skills and the ability to create return customers
- An understanding and inclination towards effective protocols and treatment
- Strong leadership and management abilities
- Flexibility towards new procedures
- Student mentality
Are you interested in this opportunity?
If so, please send your resume to [email protected] and/or call +61 468 842 406 to have a confidential chat regarding your suitability for the role.
Alternatively, have a look at our website to see similar opportunities in Sydney: www.gorillajobs.com.au