- 1:1 Mentoring and continual training and development
- Clear pathway toward future leadership roles!
- $40.00 per hour + Full accommodation and benefits
Located within Gladstone’s city center, with an abundance of restaurants, parks, and seemingly endless stretches of practically deserted beaches and wild reef islands, you’ll find the new place to call home in Gladstone, QLD. You can join multiple community sporting teams to explore for an active lifestyle. With a population of 33,418 people, the community is a shared mix of young professionals, young families with children, and retirees.
What’s on offer for you?
- $40.00 per hour (negotiable on experience)
- Full accommodation with pool in complex
- Relocation allowance (negotiable)
- Fast track your career into leadership/management
Your new roster & duties (not negotiable):
Monday 2:00pm – 9:00pm
Tuesday 8:00am – 2:00pm
Wednesday 8:00am – 9:00pm
Thursday 8:00am – 9:00pm
Friday 8:00am – 2:00pm
You will be working bi-monthly weekends (2 weekends on and 2 weekends off per month at a rate of up to $50.00 per hour)
- Great communication skills
- We are looking for someone to grow their career
- Must demonstrate a strong work ethic and have initiative
- You will have 3 experienced Technicians to assist you in your day to day running of the Pharmacy
- Roughly 250 – 300 scripts per day
Requirements for this role:
- Unrestricted General AHPRA Registration
- Newly registered or experienced Pharmacists welcome to apply.
- Ability to work with little to no supervision.
- Immunisation Certified (desirable)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
If you’re interested in this opportunity and you feel you can add some real value to this Pharmacy, please send your resume to [email protected] or call +61 468 809 629
Alternatively, have a look at our website to see opportunities in your area that may be better suited for you: www.gorillajobs.com.au