- Lucrative hourly rate $38 ~ $42
- Under 30 mins from the hustle of Cairns
- Clear career progression pathway
This Pharmacy is in the desired location on the coast, just a short drive north of Cairns, with the magnificent mountains on one side and brilliant beaches on the other, you truly have the best of both worlds!
Day to day tasks would include but not limited to; filling community webster packs, dispensing, counselling and assisting the Pharmacy Manager.
This position offers:
- Immediate start for the right candidate
- Appealing salary on offer
- Structured career progression that is supported
- Passionate and energetic team environment
- 38 full-time hours with opportunity for more
- No nursing homes – Community only
Being a part of Australias fastest growing Pharmacy groups, the successful candidate will have a strong working knowledge of pharmacy services and 6CPA programs and be flexible in availability to work weekends if required.
What is required:
- Unrestricted AHPRA registration
- High levels of integrity and honesty with a commitment to exceptional customer service and support
- NDSS and Diabetes knowledge (highly regarded)
- Effective relationship-building skills and communication
- Experience using MINFOS software (highly desirable)
Does this position interest you? If you feel you are the right candidate, please send your resume to [email protected] or call +61468765147
Alternatively, other opportunities similar to this are all on our website: www.gorillajobs.com.au. Have a look and looking forward to hearing from you!