- Career progression in a reputable Pharmacy
- Lucrative remuneration and increasing with experience
- Impeccable team culture
Want a great lifestyle and supportive team environment? This Pharmacy is where you want to be! On its 8th year of business, they are run by hands-on owners that aren’t afraid to do the basics.
As the Pharmacist, you will be expected to do the day to day tasks for example; dispensing, counselling and vaccinating customers etc.
Benefits of the role:
- Positive, drive and community-focused team culture
- Mentoring and training is provided if needed
- 38+ hours a week with clear career progression
- Partnership opportunity in 3-5 years
- 17km Beach a short drive from the Pharmacy
- Cheap rent in Bundaberg compared to the Citys
- Tourist attractions such as seeing the Turtles hatch and the where the Bundaberg Rum is made.
Bundaberg has an incredible community vibe and this Pharmacy is smack bang in the middle of it, so they are looking for a Pharmacist that wants to get amongst it.
Requirements of the role:
- Strong communication skills
- Unrestricted AHPRA registration
- Valid working rights in Australia
- Knowledge of FRED dispensing software – Prefered
- Friendly personality and likeable character
- Impeccable customer service and ability to build relationships with staff and patients
- Motivated to advance their career in the industry.
Whether you are newly registered or have the experience, they want to hear from you!
Are you interested in this opportunity?
Please apply now by sending your resume to [email protected] or call +61 468765147 for a confidential chat.
Alternatively, have a look at our website: www.gorillajobs.com.au to see similar opportunities within QLD and other potential areas.