- Newly registered Pharmacists encouraged to apply
- Lucrative remuneration with relocation assistance
- Excellent career progression plan
Enjoy true coastal living with a secure position situated South West of Perth. This is an ideal position for a newly registered Pharmacist or an experienced pharmacist looking to join a great team in Bunbury, WA.
About the role:
This is an extremely well-rounded secure role where you will have the opportunity to work between two stores and be involved in many varied pharmacy professional services including vaccinations. With continual ongoing training, this is a perfect role for anyone who is looking to add to their existing skillset.
Your duties will include:
- Accurate and efficient dispensing of prescriptions using FRED
- 6CPA activities and customer-focused approach
- Keeping accurate customer records
- Promoting generic substitution & scripts on file
- Professional patient counselling and providing complete patient care solutions
- Dispensary inventory management and order processing
Requirements for this role:
- Unrestricted AHPRA registration
- Immunization certified (preferred, not essential)
- Ability to guide and support other team members
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Leadership abilities
What’s on offer for you:
- Lucrative remuneration
- Relocation benefits
- Management opportunities
- Training and development
Are you interested in this opportunity?
If you are looking to make a change in your career and jump into something new and exciting, send your resume to [email protected] or call +61 468 809 629 for a confidential chat.
Alternatively, have a look at our website to see opportunities in your area that may be better suited for you: www.gorillajobs.com.au