- Reside in a great coastal location
- Close-knit, family-like environment
- Relocation assistance (negotiable)
Located 10 minutes from Bunbury, the gateway to Margaret River is a fantastic role for a pharmacist to join this close-knit community pharmacy. Margaret River is well known for its wineries, beaches and for the adventurous, the Cape to Cape Track and beautiful sea cliffs of Leeuwin-Naturaliste National Park.
About the role:
You will be working with a team of three pharmacists and one intern, along with four medical centres which are close by. Your main focus will be on customer service, as this pharmacy do believe in and support the growth of all professional services areas within the pharmacy including dispensary, OTC, natural medicine, traditional and complementary health services.
Your duties will include:
- Accurate and efficient dispensing of prescriptions using Minfos
- 6CPA activities and customer-focused approach
- Promoting generic substitution & scripts on file
- Professional patient counselling and providing complete patient care solutions
- Dispensary inventory management and order processing
- Flexible working hours
Requirements for this role:
- Unrestricted AHPRA registration
- Newly registered encouraged to apply
- Immunization certified (preferred, or willing to obtain)
- Ability to guide and support other team members
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
On offer for you:
- Lucrative remuneration
- Be apart of a close-knit family team
- Relocation Assistance (negotiable)
- Secure employment and future opportunities.
Are you interested in this opportunity?
If you are looking to make a change in your career and begin something new and exciting, send your resume to [email protected] or call +61 468 809 629 for a confidential chat.
Alternatively, have a look at our website to see opportunities in your area that may be better suited for you: www.gorillajobs.com.au