- Exceptional opportunities to excel in your career
- Reputable Australian pharmacy
- Lovely community pharmacy – Open to newly registered pharmacists
This is a fantastic pharmacy located near St George, Qld. This is a role where you are able to work alongside an amazing group of people who all share the same passion for the industry!
Benefits of the role:
- programs to further expand your qualifications if agreed upon by the candidate (ie. Flu Vaccinations)
- Work alongside a progressive pharmacy group where your career opportunities are endless
- Have flexibility in your roster to maintain a healthy work/life balance
- Enjoy the environment where no two days are the same
- Work alongside an experienced, supportive and dynamic team
- Have the opportunity to excel in an environment that promotes your growth from within
- Immediate start for the right candidate
This is a supportive and challenging environment where being fast-paced will definitely benefit you.
What is required for this role:
- Unrestricted AHPRA registration
- Management experience (preferred but not required)
- Confidence in working in a team environment and independently
- Strong retail skills and understanding of merchandising
- Organization and time management skills
- Flexible with their availability (ie. occasional night and weekend)
Are you interested in this role? This is an immediate start for the right candidate. Please send your resume to [email protected] or call +61 468 809 629 for a confidential chat.
Alternatively, please have a look at our website to see lots of other opportunities near you! www.gorillajobs.com.au Looking forward to hearing from you!