- Full accommodation provided in addition with relocation assistance
- Lucrative rate of $50.00 per hour + super
- Enjoy the scenic beauty and ambience of a truly agricultural district
Enjoy true rural living in a close-knit regional town situated three hours north of Perth, WA. Full accommodation provided close by The town Aquatic Centre, recreational grounds and Agricultural Colleges. This community pharmacy is focused on delivering customer care and impeccable service. This is a fantastic opportunity to advance your career with partnership opportunities available in the future.
Your roster will be:
Monday to Friday: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Saturday: 9.00 am to 12.00 pm
On offer for you:
- Full accommodation provided in a beautiful 3 bedroom house
- Relocation assistance
- A supportive owner who will provide the necessary support
- Negotiable commencement date
- Secure employment
- Partnership opportunities
Requirements for this role:
- Unrestricted AHPRA registration
- Immunisation Certified (desirable, not essential to be successful)
- Fluent English skills / strong communication skills
- Strong leadership and management qualities
- The competency and effective ability to run a team
- Experience working as a sole Pharmacist
- A passion for Pharmacy and personal development and growth.
Ready for a new start? Email a copy of your CV to [email protected] or call +61 468 809 629 for a confidential chat.
Alternatively, have a look at our website to see opportunities in your area that may be better suited for you: www.gorillajobs.com.au