- Permanent full-time opportunity (Hours span over 4 days)
- Lucrative remuneration $40.00 ~ $50.00 subject to experience
- Excellent management, mentorship and leadership
Located next to Middle Swan, this progressive Pharmacy is on the look for an enthusiastic, driven and passionate pharmacist to join their team and work closely with the manager to ensure the smooth running of all pharmacy operations.
About the role:
They are looking for somebody who will fit in well with the dynamic team there. Motivation, initiative, and student mentality are the main attributes that will contribute to your success and transition into this well-known Pharmacy.
The Pharmacy is a forward dispense model and provides lots of Professional services such as vaccinations, health checks, clinical interventions, Medschecks, and 6CPA services.
Your current roster will be:
Tuesday – 8.30am – 7.00pm
Wednesday – 8.30am – 4.00pm
Frida – 8.30am – 7.00pm
Saturday – 8.30am – 5.00pm
(while Saturday and Sunday are not a requirement for the role, they can be made available to you if you’re interested in additional hours)
The ideal candidate:
- Unrestricted AHPRA registration
- The ability to work solely and part of a team
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills
- Flexibility to work occasional night shifts
- Efficient dispensing of scripts
- The ability to build relationships with the patients and the tight-knit community
- Efficiency and professionalism
The benefits of working here:
- Permanent full-time hours and benefits (provided you are a suitable candidate)
- Great remuneration ranging between $40.00 ~ $50.00 per hour (negotiable)
- A fantastic team to work with amongst one of Australia’s too Pharmacy banners
- Career progression opportunities within the organization
- Supportive management who are willing to invest time to train, mentor and develop you professionally while earning a lucrative rate.
Does this position interest you?
If you are and you feel you can add some real value to this company, please send your resume to [email protected] or call +61 468 809 629
Alternatively, any other opportunities similar to this that may be more suitable to you are all on our website: www.gorillajobs.com.au