- LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION
- Relaxed atmosphere with busy winters
- Immediate start
Come and join the team in a breathtaking area in the Cairns region. You will be catering to tourists passing through and the regular customers that come in the Pharmacy.
Your main role will be to work alongside the Pharmacy Manager dispensing, counselling and being an extra pair of hands wherever needed.
Benefits would include:
- Supportive and motivated team culture
- Career progression within the Pharmacy
- A diverse clientele
- Immediate start for the suitable candidate
- Become part of the community
- Lucrative Salary
In this Pharmacies relaxed atmosphere, you will be doing scripts, webster packs and providing methadone to patients. With your spare time why not take a cableway through the rainforest or visit the tourist attractions while being under an hour away from the divine Port Douglas.
Requirements of this role:
- Unrestricted AHPRA registration
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively
- Honesty and integrity
- Experience using MINFOS software (highly desirable)
- Knowledge of pharmacy services and 6CPA programs
- Ability to work in harmony with co-workers
- Available for weekend hours if needed
Are you interested in this opportunity?
Please apply now by sending your resume to [email protected] or call +61 468765147 for a confidential chat.
Alternatively, have a look at our website: www.gorillajobs.com.au to see similar opportunities within QLD and other potential areas.